Bhoozt is committed to your privacy. This policy details how we collect, use, retain, protect and disclose your personal information. Any information that you provide to Bhoozt is subject to this Policy. Please note that our service offerings may vary by region. Our policy may change in a particular region in order to comply with changes to local regulations. Material changes to the Policy are posted on our Service.
Information we collect is:
Bhoozt only collects information from you when you use our Service, register for an account, update account information, provide content, or when you correspond or provide feedback to us. The information is necessary to identify you or to access and use our Service and features, such as transferring Bhoozt Coins out of Bhoozt, or making your campaign content live on our platform.
The information includes:
- Identifying information such as name, user ID, email address, telephone number.
- Information resulting from the use of our service such engagement in Bhoozt campaigns, the number of Bhoozt Coins in your name and transferred out of your account.
- Other content that you upload, or is connected to your account, such as a Sponsor’s campaign or advertisement content, user feedback, new user referrals or sharing.
- Transaction-based content that you generate, or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- In some instances, when you use our Service, you may provide age, gender, feedback, dispute resolution, interests, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Service.
- In some instances, additional information required by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
The information we collect automatically:
- Your interaction with our Service and your communications with us. Information we receive from your devices when you access our Service could include: Device ID or unique identifier, device type.
- Device location information and access to your camera can be controlled by you as a part of your preferences through settings.
The information we collect using cookies or similar technologies:
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember basic information about your Internet use, like your preferred language and other settings. It makes your visit easier for you. Cookies can be managed through your Internet browser settings. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and delete them.
Please note that, if cookies are deleted, some functionalities and areas of our Service may be restricted. Please note that our Policy does not apply to web sites we do not own or control that you may be directed to from a Bhoozt campaign.
The information we collect from other sources:
We allow you to use social media sites Facebook and Google to sign into your account. Those social media sites may give us certain personal information about you (e.g. your name).
We may use your information to:
- comply with legal requirements to fulfil a contract with you; to provide you with our Service such as managing your account, processing payment, contacting you regarding your account, responding to your enquiries, resolving operational issues, troubleshooting account issues, collecting fees or monies owed, providing general customer service or specific services requested by you
- monitor, improve and keep our Service safe and secure by preventing, mitigating, or investigating fraud, security breaches or other potentially illegal activities, and information security of our site applications, and all Service.
- measure or improve our Service, for example by reviewing information associated technical glitches experienced by users to identify, fix and give you a better experience, personalise and improve our engagement based on your preferences, offer you special discounts or special promotions, poll your opinions, inform you of service updates.
- measure the performance of our campaigns, for example, by analysing time and frequency of use of our Service.
- assign these terms to a third party in case of a merger, acquisition or sales of assets with/by another company, in accordance our privacy standards.
- disclose to a governmental entity if we believe it would assist in a lawful investigation.
- share usage statistics with Bhoozt’s Sponsors who sponsor the engagement(s) and prizes made available to Users.
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
We may share data with third parties that are part of the Bhoozt ecosystem in the following manner. Sponsors of campaigns need to evaluate how successful their campaigns are and to help them with that Bhoozt shares usage statistical data. This data is available through a dashboard and does not include personal identification information.
We may share Personal Data with third-party service providers that perform services for us under our direction. These third-party service providers may, for example, provide you with Services, verify your identity, assist in processing transactions, send you advertisements for our products and Services, or provide customer support.
We may share information about you and your Account with the other parties involved in processing your transactions. This includes other Users you are sending or receiving coins from, and merchants and their service providers. This information might include personal data and account information to facilitate transactions, resolve disputes, detect and prevent fraud.
We may share information about you as required by law.
With your consent, we will share information about you if you authorise a third-party account connection or to receive additional services from a sponsor (e.g. mystery gift delivered to a shipping address).
Storing your personal information:
Data is stored until it is no longer necessary to comply with our legal obligations and provide our Service, such as for recordkeeping integrity as well as for analytical purposes. As coin that can be converted to cash is distributed to users, this data will need to be retained for legal purposes as per the jurisdiction we operate in.
How we protect data
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures to provide reasonable protection for Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption and information access authorization controls. We use third-party data centers and rely on their physical security and disaster recovery measures to protect data.
While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
How to change / delete data
You can edit your data by going to the ‘User Profile’ section and clicking on ‘Edit Profile’. Here you can delete specific data. You can also de-activate your account here by clicking on the ‘De-Activate Account’ button – please note that you will lose access to all your coin by doing so and you will need to setup a new account if you decide to use Bhoozt again.
Other important privacy information
- As a sponsor, once your voluntary content is displayed (for example, your advertisement, campaign content), it become available publicly on the Internet. Your content could be reshared and accessed outside the targeted audience. You are solely responsible for all the consequences which may have arisen from the action.
If you have any questions regarding privacy not answered above, please reach for us.