We reserve the right to refuse, suspend, or terminate all or part of our Service to anyone for any reason at our discretion. For those whom we believe are abusing our Service in any way, we will terminate their account(s) and access to our Service without limiting other remedies. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to use your accrued Bhoozt Coins and/or any Service purchased.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Use of Our Service and Content
Permissions and Restrictions
Bhoozt hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as outlined in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- you will not distribute spyware, malware, viruses, malicious code or any other technologies leading to an unexpected deception, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Service and its users’ properties
- you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, or other automated means to access our Service for any purpose, except with our prior written permission
- you will not interfere with the working of our Service
- you will not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, database, and/or other intellectual property rights that belong to us. Some actions that may constitute infringement include reproducing, distributing, reverse engineering, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from our Content
- you will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to any third party
- you will not use mechanism to bypass our measures to provide the Service
- you agree that Bhoozt may automatically download and install updates from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop our functionalities and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions.
About Your Bhoozt Account
To use the Service, you need to register an account and you agree that:
- you must be at the age you can form legally binding contracts in your country and where Bhoozt can lawfully provide the Service to
- you without parental consent.
- you will have only one Bhoozt account
- you cannot transfer your Bhoozt account, user ID, and or Bhoozt Coins accrued to another party except through the mechanism provided by Bhoozt
- you are not suspended from using our Service
- you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Bhoozt immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Although Bhoozt will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Bhoozt or others due to such unauthorised use.
- you will regularly check the account Bhoozt Coins credit and notify us of any discrepancies in the account concerning any transaction within six calendar days of the transaction date. Bhoozt is not obliged to correct any under-crediting of Bhoozt Coins that is not brought to its notice within the six day period. Any over-crediting of Bhoozt Coins may be corrected by Bhoozt at any time, even after the six day period.
- your account may be closed after 12 months from the date of the last recorded activity. Your available Bhoozt Coins or Bhoozt Pieces will become invalid.
About your coin
Please refer to this page for details about your coin.
Disclaimer Limit of Liability
You agree that your use of the Bhoozt Service shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bhoozt, its owners, officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, agents, outsourced service providers, third party data providers, Bhoozt’s Sponsors, advertisers, or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Service will not be liable or responsible to you for
(i) any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages or any loss of revenue, profits, Bhoozt Coins, Bhoozt Pieces, data, contracts, personal information, financial information, use of money, reputation or goodwill, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to unauthorised or malicious access of any kind to or use of our servers, and/or business interruption of any type arising out of, or connected with, your access to, display of or use of the Service or with the delay or inability to access, display or use the Service;
(ii) any loss of Bhoozt Coins, Bhoozt Pieces, or personal and or financial information, or data or any nature, resulting from unauthorised access to your devices to use of our Service;
(iii) any inaccuracies, mistakes, or errors of content; breaches, negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, non-existence, illegality, tort or strict liability by or attributable to any third party provider, advertisers and/or its information as made available on our Service or can be clicked through via our Service, and even if Bhoozt or its corporate affiliates has been advised of the possibility of such damages;
(iii) any delay, interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Service;
(iv) any viruses, trojan horses, malicious codes of any kind, bugs, software, linked sites, information, products or services obtained through the Service;
(v) any personal injury or property damage, or any nature, resulting from your use of the Service .
(vi) any loss or incorrect crediting of Bhoozt Coins that is not brought to Bhoozt Coin Collector Team’s notice within six days.
If the Bhoozt Companies or its corporate affiliates are found liable for any damage or loss, of any kind whatsoever, that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Service, then the liability will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, to either supplying you the Service again, or the cost of supplying you the Service again.
IF THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS CLAUSE, THAT LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY. THE LIABILITY DISCLAIMER WILL OTHERWISE APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY YOUR LOCAL LAW.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bhoozt, its owners, officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, agents, outsourced service providers, third party data providers, Bhoozt’s Sponsors, advertisers, or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Service from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.